JR./SR. HIGH SCHOOL COURSE SELECTION AND CURRICULUM
CCA’s Jr./Sr. High School Course Selection:
- 7th Grade Course Selection Options
- 8th Grade Course Selection Options
- 9th Grade Course Selection Options
- 10th Grade Course Selection Options
- 11th Grade Course Selection Options
- 12th Grade Course Selection Options
- 2023-2024 Course Selection Guide
CCA’s Jr./Sr. High School curriculum includes:
- A four-track program with weighted GPA. This program consists of advanced placement classes (5.0), honors classes (4.5), college preparatory classes (4.0) and essentials classes (3.5).
- A wide range of electives with classes including, but not limited to: adventures in mathematics, art, band, choir, computer science, culinary, digital photography, drama, physical education, and yearbook.
- Real world connections to our curriculum made through, but not limited to the following: ACSI Fine Arts Festival, Civil War Museum Night, Washington D.C. trip, Philadelphia Trolley Tour, Band & Choir concerts, and Theatrical Productions.
Course Selection Tool
Jr./Sr. High: 215.969.2404
School Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM