Please know that CCA is hosting the SAT on Saturday, March 13th and Saturday, May 8th.
The test will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Please have your child to CCA by 7:45 a.m. (if not earlier to settle in) as this test is a standardized test that must begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
We will not be allowed to have a student enter the testing room after the testing has begun.
Your child will should bring a few #2 pencils, a calculator, as well as a snack to have during the break times.
(No mechanical pencils are allowed, not even #2 mechanical pencils – traditional, #2 pencils only.)
*A mask is required to be worn at all times.
Please pre-screen your child with the following CollegeBoard COVID-19 statements/questions:
1. You do not have COVID-19 or reason to believe you have COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
2. In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact – within 6 feet – with someone who has a positive COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID-19.
3. To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
4. You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from the testing staff.
5. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting the risk of COVID-19 exposure. While we have taken measures to help create a safe environment, unfortunately it isn’t possible to remove all risk.
CCA has implemented the following COVID-19 regulations for the SAT exam:
• Testing rooms will have no more than 10 students and 1 proctor.
• Students will be seated 6-feet apart.
• Masks will be worn at all times.
• All classrooms and bathrooms have been cleaned and sanitized.
• Students with obvious signs of illness will be removed from the testing room. Please do not send your child to take the SSAT exam in he/she is showing any signs of illness.
Approximate end of test times:
• Standard test: 12:30
• Standard test w/essay: 1:30
• NonStandard test: 2:30
• NonStandard test w/essay: 3:00
https://cca.ccphilly.org/wp-content/uploads/CCA-logo3.png00acervonehttps://cca.ccphilly.org/wp-content/uploads/CCA-logo3.pngacervone2020-11-05 09:33:472020-11-16 09:48:48SAT's on Saturday, March 13th and Saturday, May 8th